We stand committed to the community in providing distinctive and fitting services to all families who call on us. Davis and Hepplewhite have been making it as simple as possible for grieving families to create meaningful tributes for their loved ones for over 50 years.
In 1903 Mr. John W. Fancher established the first funeral home in Roxbury Township. The building was later used as a doctor’s office and “rigger’s” home (where ships masts were rigged for sailing ships that were constructed in the Hoboken ship yards). In 1954 Mr. Fred V. Davis, Jr. reestablished the building back into a funeral home, then known as The Davis Funeral Home. In 1983, the business was purchased by William T. Hepplewhite and became known as The Davis & Hepplewhite Funeral Home.